Your Library Card
Who can get a library card, how to apply, and how to use your library card.
- Anyone 3 years of age and older is eligible to get a library card.
- To apply for a card, you will need a picture identification along with an address verification, and if under 14 years of age, will need a parental signature.
- You will need to come directly to the library to fill out the application form.
- How to use the library card
- To renew, or reserve items, either call us directly at 795-3846 or e-mail - link at bottom of screen
- Checkout Periods and Limits
Books 3 weeks 1 renewal
Audio Books 3 weeks 1 renewal
Music CD’s 3 weeks 1 renewal
Magazines 3 weeks 1 renewal
Videos 1 week No renewals (except new releases - 3 Day checkout)
Cake pans 1 week 1 renewal
Fines per day, per item
Books, Magazines, Audio books, Music Cds,
Cake Pans have a 3 day grace period, but are .05 per day per item. Maximum fine is $5.00 each.
- Videos are .50 per day per item, they also have a maximum fine of $5.00 each.
Please note that if you cannot make it to the library to return or renew an item, please feel free to call or email.
UNDER BAD WEATHER CONDITIONS, we usually waive the late fees.