The library has a fax machine available to the public.
Write here a description of your library's faxing service. Include:
- You may have faxes sent and received
- The fee is .50 cents per page. No charge for a cover page.
- The fax number is : 515-795-3697 (same for sending and/or receiving)
- The service is available anytime during our open hours:
- Monday thru Thursday - 9:00 to 12:00 and 1:00 to 7:00; Friday - 9:00 to 12:00 and 1:00 to 5:30, and Saturdays, 9:00 to 12:00.
- The service is located at the front circulation desk.
- The staff will do the actual faxing, just ask anyone at the desk for assistance.